Friday 27 May 2016

BEFORE FRANCIA



BEFORE FRANCIA
Hi, I’m Malena, and I am going to speak about the travel that I am going to do to Francia with all my class.

I am a little nervous, because in eight days I will go to an exchange with France with all my class.
About the trip I hope several things:
·To start I hope know enjoy it, because there are few opportunities like this and I hope know take advantage.
·I want have great time with all my friends, because I know him since I was three years old and only we have two years to be all together.
·That my corresponsal and me will have a good feeling and relationship.
·Meet with my friends all the days and go to visit the city.
·Learn a lot of english, a little of French and speak with all the verb tenses.
·Be very good with the family and in her house.
·Live the day-to-day like a french people and learn his traditions, customs …
·Visit Paris and go shopping.
·Go up to the Eiffel Tower with my best friends.
·Take me a lot of photos and have good memories.
Image result for franciaBut I’m scare with…:
·Stay old the days at her home.
·That my corresponsal and me haven’t good feeling.
·That the plane have some problem.
·See only the negative side of the things.
·Be angry with my friends.

I hope have a perfect trip and remember it all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment