Thursday 9 April 2015

EASTER 2015


We are at Easter, and today April 5 my family and me  have gone to lunch to the field.
We we've had very good, playing to "Party Girls", "Electronic monopoly", jump rope, kite flying...
I have fun so  much flying the kite with all my cousins, at first it costado us much that they climb, but in the end we succeeded. One of the kites has hooked onto a tree, and we could not recue it, and another rope has broken and it has been flying alone.
We have also done many Selfies: with funny face, smiling, putting “morritos”, removing the tongue.
My aunt has purchased a great Easter cake and a birthday cake, because today is the meet of my sister and my cousin. Were born on the same day, but different year.
We have carried my dog and the dog of my aunt, and they have escaped, so we had to go running behind them.
One of the things that I liked more is that we have done the typical search for chocolate eggs, in which have participated in young and old.
They were hiding everywhere, behind bushes, in trees you, on top of the stones... I've taken five eggs, and they were great.
When it has begun to do at night, we went to dinner together at a restaurant. I've eaten pizza, it was very good.
The restaurant was style Italian, and was very well decorated. It has been a fun dinner, we have laughed much.
And finally, all my cousins have come to sleep in my house, we have seen a movie, we did a round of jokes, we've laughed, we danced, Sung, and when we were already tired have put us to sleep.
Today I have spent it very well, and I hope to repeat a day like this.
HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment