Friday 2 January 2015

CHRISTMAS CRACKERS



As every year, our English teacher Maria has thought that it would be okay to make a detail to give us Christmas among us. Last year we did a Christmas letter, so this year we wanted to change and decided to make a christmas cracker, which is typical of there.


The Christmas crackers, is one of the most typical traditions of British Christmas. 
They are the tables of the Christmas dinners (one per person). At the beginning of 
lunch ordinner guests cross hands and form a chain with them: each one grabs with your righthand the cracker which the guest of your left catches his hand left and so 
onThen,three, all shooting and crackers break with a dry noise.






They are very easy to do.



Theyare made with tubes of cardboard, paper gift, zeal and ribbons to decorate it.


Inside it has: A Crown of paper silk, a joke and any figure or chocolate.
Pass me very well making them, and I think that pretty detail and a way is cool give something.




In my personal opinionI say that it is very fun project. I am also of those person wholoves to give and receive details, so I'm very happy with this sort of thing. I think it is avery easy way of making a gift, and is also different, more beautiful and use Britishculture.

I am very happy with the result of my cracker and I love gave it me.


No comments:

Post a Comment