Sunday 5 January 2014

CHRISTMAS CARD

CHRISTMAS CARD :
A Christmas card is used to congratulate chritsmas to someone .
This year in class we made some Christmas cards. 
Christmas card tradition
Christmas tradition
First The teacher, Maria, give to every one of us a note with the name of one children of my class.
In my note the name was Claudia so I had to do a Christmas Card for her.

Along the week first I do it.
I had an idea and drive the design on a paper.
The next day I went to buy the materials i will need.
Another day I wrote the message in and I had did the postcard.
One day after I put all the decorative paste a Candy and finished.

 The monday we give ours cards, Sergio gave me my yours .
I thought it was a very cool project because we are thinking about who have do my card., because we have learned to express and writing Christmas messages in English , because both when the deliveries as when you receive makes you very happy , because I love to decorate ,color... and makes you imagine, be creative ...



No comments:

Post a Comment